As a new patient, your first visit to Hinsdale Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your dentist. To understand what to expect for your first visit as a new patient, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures.
Please fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
* Please call (630) 323-5200 or email us at [email protected] to schedule an appointment
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to expect during your first visit
Your first visit to our office will be with our registered dental hygienist unless you have a problem requiring immediate attention. During this first visit as a new patient, you will have prophylaxis (cleaning) and diagnostic radiographs. Time will be spent reviewing how you can take the best care of your teeth and supportive tissues. For more information on what to expect during your first visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail.